This book is a collection of study aptitude test questions and answers collated for recruitment exercises of Addax Petroleum. It is regularly updated with recent questions as made available by our researchers and is professionally updated to reflect current trends.
Different aspects of psychometric and mental screening are carefully covered to give a wholesome pack needed to ensure your success in the test.
This book will be helpful to candidates invited to the aptitude screening test of the firm as it will enable them to prepare accordingly. We also have Oil and Gas Companies Interview Questions and Answers that will enable candidates to give expected answers to questions during the selection interview.
View related materials in our Oil and Gas Jobs Past Questions and Answers Section
Questions for this addax jobs test kit are derived from these core areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Common Knowledge
Practice additional related test packs in our CBT Centre under Real Exam Settings!
Click on page edge to flip
Addax Jobs Test Questions And Answers | Prep Pack
Sample Question 1
A leading entrepreneur has stated that there is money to be made in the alternative energy sector. He claims that with the right leadership and appropriate resource management, renewable energy is here to stay and will stimulate the economy through increased jobs and the development of new products. However, some critics have voiced their concerns that rapid growth in this sector will lead to a bust similar to the dot-com debacle.
1. Strong leadership skills will insulate the renewable energy sector from the boom and bust debacle suffered elsewhere.
C Cannot Say
Sample Question 2
2. Steady growth in the alternative energy sector will reduce local unemployment.
C Cannot Say
3. Managing resources effectively is likely to lead to fresh innovations.
C Cannot Say
4. The entrepreneur’s view is that the renewable energy industry is too transient to yield a handsome profit.
C Cannot Say
Sample Question 3
5. A & B are two towns. A person covers the distance from A to B on cycle at 17kmph and returns to A by a boat running at a uniform speed of 8kmph. His average speed for the whole journey is
A. 12.5 km/h
B. 12.33 km/h
C. 10.75 km/h
D. 10.88 km/h
6. The ratio between the speeds of the A& B is 2:3, and therefore A takes 10 min more than the time taken by B to reach the destination. If A had walked at double the speed, he would have covered the distance in
A. 8 min
B. 12 min
C. 15 min
D. 18 min
Sample Question 4
7. A and B and C together can finish a piece of work in 4 days. A alone can do it in 12 days, and B in 18 days. Then, C alone can do it in
A. 8 days
B. 7 days
C. 9 days
D. 10 days
8. 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, ?
9. 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, ?
Order full pack of Addax Jobs Test Questions And Answers | Prep Pack with explanations and get the download link
Effect a bank/POS/ATM/USSD transfer or deposit to
Access Bank Plc
Account Name: ExamBase Resource
Account No: 0108141422
Account Type: Current
Text your name, email address and name of product ordered to 08062633226
. Then download the product from your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a complete copy of Addax Jobs Test Questions And Answers | Prep Pack and get the link sent to your mailbox by clicking the Order Now Button. Also, you can download your material from the History Tab
(under the profile icon dropdown in the upper right hand corner) after payment!
This file is in PDF and can be used on mobile devices. Security settings are enabled to prevent unlawful redistribution.
Kindly note that this comprises of past questions, practice questions and other helpful materials for this agency's or institution's aptitude tests and does not in anyway insinuate any form of partnership or relationship with the institution or agency whose resource pack is presented here.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!