The AGIP Scholarship Scheme is run by Agip Nigeria Plc. The scholarship scheme is divided into two sections:
- The National merit Award and
- The Host Communities Award
More slots are given to students from host communities who are able to get approval from their community chiefs or village heads. It is worth N100,000 and is an annual award only available to year 1 students
Application for this scholarship is done on Scholastica and the test is usually organized by Dragnet through the FOT interface across different centres in Nigeria.
This book contains preparatory test questions and answers to guide shortlisted applicants in their preparation for the test.
View related materials in our Scholarship Past Questions and Answers Section
TEST FORMAT OF AGIP SCHOLARSHIP PREPARATORY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
The Agip Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude test is organized by Dragnet and follows the FOT standard. Questions are curled from these areas:
- Verbal reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
Practice additional related test packs in our CBT Centre under Real Exam Settings!
Click on page edge to flip
SOME QUESTIONS OF AGIP SCHOLARSHIP PREPARATORY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
AGIP Scholarship Preparatory Questions and Answers Pack
Sample Question 1
1. 2 numbers differ by 5. If their product is 336,then the sum of the 2 numbers is:
2. A radio when sold at a certain price gives a gain of 20%. What will be the gain percent, if sold for thrice the price?
3. What is 35% of a number if 12 is 15% of a number?
Sample Question 2
4. What is the next number in the following pattern? 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, _____
5. If 6 is 24% of a number, what is 40% of the same number?
6. A piece of cloth cost Rs 35. If the length of the piece would have been 4m longer and each meter cost Re 1 less, the cost would have remained unchanged. How long is the piece?
Sample Question 3
7. Find the odd one out
8. Find the odd one out
9. Find the odd one out
10. Find the odd one out
Sample Question 4
11. If in a code language, COULD is written as BNTKC and MARGIN is written as LZQFHM, how will MOULDING be written in that code?
12. If in a certain language, GAMBLE is coded as FBLCKF, how is FLOWER coded in that code?
13. In a certain code, SUBSTITUTION is written as ITSBUSNOITUT. How is DISTRIBUTION written in that code?
Order full pack of AGIP Scholarship Preparatory Questions and Answers Pack with explanations and get the download link
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AGIP SCHOLARSHIP PREPARATORY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK
Effect a bank/POS/ATM/USSD transfer or deposit to
Access Bank Plc
Account Name: ExamBase Resource
Account No: 0108141422
Account Type: Current
Text your name, email address and name of product ordered to 08062633226
. Then download the product from your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a complete copy of AGIP Scholarship Preparatory Questions and Answers Pack and get the link sent to your mailbox by clicking the Order Now Button. Also, you can download your material from the History Tab
(under the profile icon dropdown in the upper right hand corner) after payment!
WHAT FORMAT IS THE AGIP SCHOLARSHIP PREPARATORY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PACK?
This file is in PDF and can be used on mobile devices. Security settings are enabled to prevent unlawful redistribution.
Kindly note that this comprises of past questions, practice questions and other helpful materials for this agency's or institution's aptitude tests and does not in anyway insinuate any form of partnership or relationship with the institution or agency whose resource pack is presented here.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!