Diamond Bank Recruitment Past Questions And Answers
Sample Question 1
Experts say that current unemployment growth, allied to wage freezes and tax rises, as well as a rise in average mortgage rates, will force a fall in house prices, in the absence of greater demand. However, low interest rates, in combination with a shortage of supply in the newbuild sector, will serve to mitigate these circumstances.
1. Lowering interest rates is the key to stimulating growth in the housing market.
C. Cannot Say
2. House prices are likely to weaken in the current climate.
C. Cannot Say
Sample Question 2
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) underlined.
3. The deafening noise, of the two jet planes which fly across our compound yesterday made people fear that an assault o the country might be imminent
4. The lotion recommended by the doctor soothed Okon’s aching tooth
5. The demonstrators have refused to call off their action
Sample Question 3
6. When 15 is subtracted from a number, if it reduces to its 80%, what will be the 40% of that number?
e. None of these
7. The average of 24 boys and the teacher is 15 years. When the teacher’s age is excluded, the average decreases by 1. What is the age of the teacher?
a. 36 Years
b. 38 Years
c. 39 Years
d. 42 Years
e. Data inadequate
Sample Question 4
8. If 3/5th of a number is 40 more than 40% of the same number, find the value of the
9. 45 men can do a work in 16 days. 30 more men join them after they have worked for 6 days. How many days will the team now take to do the remaining work?
a. 8 days
b. 6 days
c. 5 days
d. 4 days
e. 3 days