Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) was established in 1956, known then as the Nigerian Building Society (NBS), a joint venture of the Commonwealth Development Corporation and the Federal and Eastern Governments of Nigeria. Following the introduction of the Indigenization Policy, the Federal Government, by Indigenization Act , acquired the NBS and consequently renamed it the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN).
This is a comprehensive assembly of practice questions and answers asked in the Federal Mortgage Bank recruitment aptitude test into various positions of the bank.
View related materials in our Bank Jobs Past Questions and Answers Section
This Federal Mortgage Bank questions pack are drawn from:
- Verbal Reasoning
- General Knowledge (loans, microfinance banks, and mortgage terminologies)
Practice additional related test packs in our CBT Centre under Real Exam Settings!
Click on page edge to flip
Federal Mortgage Bank Recruitment Test Study Questions and Answers
Sample Question 1
1. Total amount spent by the family on Telephone Bills, Groceries and Electricity
together forms what percent of the amount spent on House Rent?
E. None of these
2. The product of two consecutive odd numbers is 4623. Which is the smaller of
the two numbers?
E. None of these
Sample Question 2
3. If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 200% and denominator is
increased by 400%, the resultant fraction is 12/18. What was the original fraction?
E. None of these
4. 45 men can do a piece of work in 20 days. How many men would be required to
do the same work in 30 days ?
Sample Question 3
Choose the word similar in meaning
Sample Question 4
8. Amortization - Amortization is a decrease in the value of assets with time, which is normally the useful life of tangible assets.
9. Annual Percentage Rate – An annual percentage rate is the rate offered by banks and companies for one year and applies to products such as loans, credit cards, credit lines, and others.
10. Appraisal – An appraisal is an assessment of the value of an asset, made by an expert or authorized person to estimate its worth.
11. Detached House – A detached house is a property that is free-standing rather than attached to another residential building.
Order full pack of Federal Mortgage Bank Recruitment Test Study Questions and Answers with explanations and get the download link
Effect a bank/POS/ATM/USSD transfer or deposit to
Access Bank Plc
Account Name: ExamBase Resource
Account No: 0108141422
Account Type: Current
Text your name, email address and name of product ordered to 08062633226
. Then download the product from your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a complete copy of Federal Mortgage Bank Recruitment Test Study Questions and Answers and get the link sent to your mailbox by clicking the Order Now Button. Also, you can download your material from the History Tab
(under the profile icon dropdown in the upper right hand corner) after payment!
This file is in PDF and can be used on mobile devices. Security settings are enabled to prevent unlawful redistribution.
Kindly note that this comprises of past questions, practice questions and other helpful materials for this agency's or institution's aptitude tests and does not in anyway insinuate any form of partnership or relationship with the institution or agency whose resource pack is presented here.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!
Mar 26, 2019
The book was quite helpful and rich. However, I would like to suggest that you guys start up a tutorial class for aptitude tests.