FUNAI POST-UTME Test Study Questions & Answers For Arts
Sample Question 1
Choose the word opposite in meaning to the underlined word
1. The motorists said that the splashing of the waters was….not deliberate
2. One of the aims of the structural adjustment policy is to make us….rather than consumers
3. The computerized services of the new bank contrast with the……operations of the old ones
Sample Question 2
For a class of 30 students, the scores in a mathematics test out of 10marks were as follows: 4,5,7,2,3,6,5,5,8,9,5,4,2,3,7,9,8,7,7,7,3,4,5,5,2,3,6,7,7,2.
4. What is the mode of the score?
5. What is the median of the score?
6. What is the range of the distribution?
Sample Question 3
7. Hoarding of commodities by traders lead to……
A. normal scarcity
B. artificial scarcity
C. economic scarcity
D. ordinary scarcity
8. ……is the root of all economic problems
D. scale of preference
9. A student who sacrificed textbook in order to own a shirt has fulfilled the concept of …….
A. opportunity cost
B. opportunity lost
C. forgotten cost
D. alternative cost
Sample Question 4
10. Which year did seat of government move from Lagos state to Abuja?
11. Foreign trade can also be referred to as……
A. international trade
B. bilateral trade
C. multilateral trade
D. all of the above
12. Characteristics of an entrepreneur includes all but……
A. risk bearer
C. decision making