IBIAM POLY POST-UTME Past Questions & Answers For ND Science
Sample Question 1
Choose the word which is the most nearest in meaning to the underlined words in the sentences
1. Though Mallam Gobir’s condition is serious, his life is not in immediate danger
2. The Art Master told John that his painting “The walls of Kano” was so realistic that it might almost have photograph
Sample Question 2
Choose the option that best completes the gap provided.
3. Wole seems to have fallen……inhis new job, he certainly very lucky
C. on his feet
D. above board
E. between two stools
4. Patrick certainly cuts….in his new suit
A. a dash
B. his losses
Sample Question 3
5. How long will it take a sum of money to double itself if interest is 12 ½ % per annum?
6. A fair coin is tossed 4 times. Find the probability that 3 heads and 1 tail show up?
Sample Question 4
7. In how many ways can a student choose from 4 universities and 5 polytechnics, if he/she should only be allowed to choose any of the 2 at a time?
8. What is the variance of the numbers 8,5,12,13,22?