This book is packaged for candidates that want to gain admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnics, Unwana, Afikpo in Ebonyi State for Higher National Diploma (HND) studies. This is an updated collection of POST UTME past questions and answers from 2008 till date for HND in business-related courses.
All the subjects of the test are covered and this book will ensure that you succeed in getting admission this year.
View related materials in our Polytechnics POST-UTME Past Questions and Answers Section
The POST UTME questions format for Poly Unwana follow similar format for both Science and Business courses and also for ND and HND. Two main subjects asked are:
- English Language (20 - 25 questions)
- Mathematics (20 - 25 questions)
A total of 40 or 50 questions are presented to candidates.
Practice additional related test packs in our CBT Centre under Real Exam Settings!
Click on page edge to flip
IBIAM POLY Screening Past Questions & Answers For HND Business
Sample Question 1
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the underlined word or phrase
1. The student’s essay was brief and to the point
2. This soft drink is fortified with Vitamin C
3. Religious fanaticism should be discouraged
Sample Question 2
Young people have strong passions, and tend to gratify them indiscriminately. Of the bodily desires, it is the sexual by which they are most swayed and in which they show absence of self-control. They are changeable and fickle in their desires, which are violent while they last, but quickly over: their impulses are keen but not deep rooted, and are like sick people’s attacks of hunger and thirst...
4. The statement ‘nature warms their blood as though with excess of wine’, as used in the context means
A. act with considerable confidence and trust
B. respond with suspicion and alertness
C. behave shamelessly like a drunkard
D. move with care and self-control
Sample Question 3
5. A sum of money invested at 5% per annum simple interest amounts to £285.20 after 3 years. How long will it take the same sum to amount to £434.00 at 7 ½ % per annum simple interest?
A. 14 years
B. 12 years
C. 10 years
D. 5 years
6. A housewife bought 3kg of garri at N13.00 per kg. She deposited N160.00 for half a cow and bought 24 apples at 10k each. She came back home with N20.60, she therefore left home with
Sample Question 4
7. If the price of a car fell from N280,000 to n200,000. Find the percentage decrease? A. 26.57%
8. A man borrowed N16,000 for 1 year and paid back N18,000. Express the interest paid as a percentage of the principal?
Order full pack of IBIAM POLY Screening Past Questions & Answers For HND Business with explanations and get the download link
Effect a bank/POS/ATM/USSD transfer or deposit to
Access Bank Plc
Account Name: ExamBase Resource
Account No: 0108141422
Account Type: Current
Text your name, email address and name of product ordered to 08062633226
. Then download the product from your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a complete copy of IBIAM POLY Screening Past Questions & Answers For HND Business and get the link sent to your mailbox by clicking the Order Now Button. Also, you can download your material from the History Tab
(under the profile icon dropdown in the upper right hand corner) after payment!
This file is in PDF and can be used on mobile devices. Security settings are enabled to prevent unlawful redistribution.
Kindly note that this comprises of past questions, practice questions and other helpful materials for this agency's or institution's aptitude tests and does not in anyway insinuate any form of partnership or relationship with the institution or agency whose resource pack is presented here.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!