IMSU POST-UTME Past Questions and Answers For Sciences
Sample Question 1
1. It’s about time your brother…….some attention to his English.
A. must pay
D. had paid
2. The …..toys have all been stolen
3. Olu passed his examination…..he was a determined student
Sample Question 2
4. The simplest experiment that shows that gas molecules are in motion is:
5. The volume of a gas depends on its
A. molecular weight
D. temperature and pressure
6. At constant volume, an increase in temperature will
A. half the pressure
B. decrease the pressure
C. increase the pressure
D. all of these
Sample Question 3
7. As the temperature of a fluid increases, its viscosity
B. remains constant
C. increases then decreases
8. Fluorescent tubes produce light by the
A. refraction of light by gas molecules
B. excitation of gas molecules
C. conduction of solar energy
D. thermal agitation of electrons in tube
9. Which of the following process does not produce carbon dioxide
D. none of these
Sample Question 4
10. What is the size of each interior angle of a 12-sided regular polygon?
11. A man invested N5000 for 9 months at 4%. What is the simple interest?
12. Find the sum of the first 18 terms of the series 3,6,9,….36?