The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was established by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act which came into effect on April 22, 2010.
The NOGIC JQS was created in line with section 55 of the NOGIC Act which states that the Board shall establish, maintain and operate a joint qualification system (JQS) in consultation with industry stakeholders which shall be administered in accordance with provisions set out in the regulations to be made by the Minister in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
This book is a bank of preparatory questions for experienced and professional roles recruitment into the board.
See also NCDMB Entry-level Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
View related materials in our Oil and Gas Jobs Past Questions and Answers Section
NCDMB Professional and Experienced Role questions and answers kit consist of
- Verbal and Critical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests (SJT)
- Inductive and Analytical Reasoning
- Oil and Gas Related Questions
- Managerial roles related questions
- Exploration operations in Nigeria
- Current Affairs/History
Practice additional related test packs in our CBT Centre under Real Exam Settings!
Click on page edge to flip
NCDMB Experienced Hire Aptitude Test Study Questions and Answers
Sample Question 1
1. In a recent study of responses to visual images, researchers found that women most frequently gave the rating most attractive to images of male faces that were more feminine in contour, and rated more masculine faces, on average, less attractive. The researchers concluded that modern women prefer men who are less obviously masculine in their facial features.
The conclusion would be most severely weakened if which of the following were true?
A. Facial features are not the criterion that most women use to decide whether a man is attractive.
B. The visual images were computer generated composites of photographs and not pictures of actual men.
C. The rating scale was a ten point scale with most attractive scoring 1-2 and least attractive scoring 8-10.
D. Most popular male actors have the features that the study allocated to the more masculine category.
E. The faces with the more masculine features were all significantly older than those with the feminine features.
Sample Question 2
2. From the words lettered A to E, Choose the word that is opposite in meaning to the emboldened word
Sample Question 3
4. I excel when faced with a number of competing and demanding tasks but routine administration is something I ?nd demeaning.
A. Agree Strongly
C. Do not agree or disagree
E. Disagree strongly
5. A portfolio can be best defined as
A. a group of projects and programmes carried out within an organisation.
B. a group of programmes carried out under the sponsorship of an organisation.
C. a group of projects carried out under the sponsorship of an organisation.
D. a range of products and services offered by an organisation.
Sample Question 4
6. The first General Secretary was
A. Obafemi Awolowo
B. Nnamdi Azikwe
C. Ufong Ekaete
D. Michael Okpara
7. War against Indiscipline was inaugurated in
A. March, 1984
B. June, 1985
C. April, 1983
D. August, 1982
8. In 1945.....currency was introduced in Nigeria
A. Naira and kobo
B. Pound sterling
Order full pack of NCDMB Experienced Hire Aptitude Test Study Questions and Answers with explanations and get the download link
Effect a bank/POS/ATM/USSD transfer or deposit to
Access Bank Plc
Account Name: ExamBase Resource
Account No: 0108141422
Account Type: Current
Text your name, email address and name of product ordered to 08062633226
. Then download the product from your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a complete copy of NCDMB Experienced Hire Aptitude Test Study Questions and Answers and get the link sent to your mailbox by clicking the Order Now Button. Also, you can download your material from the History Tab
(under the profile icon dropdown in the upper right hand corner) after payment!
This file is in PDF and can be used on mobile devices. Security settings are enabled to prevent unlawful redistribution.
Kindly note that this comprises of past questions, practice questions and other helpful materials for this agency's or institution's aptitude tests and does not in anyway insinuate any form of partnership or relationship with the institution or agency whose resource pack is presented here.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!