Nigerian Police Force Exam Questions & Answers Pack
Sample Question 1
In each of the following sentences, there is a word or group of words underlined and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D. Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word or group of words and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. The leader of the delegation was commended for the manner in which he handled the matter, while their hosts were............
2. To drive on through the red light is an infringement of the law.
A. a trespass
B. an offense
C. a breach
D. an invasion
Sample Question 2
3. Musa is very frugal, whereas his friend Audu is............
4. Taiwo's flamboyance and Kehinde's............ often keep people wondering if they are really twins.
5. People enjoy stories with............ settings rather than those with far-fetched background
Sample Question 3
6. What is the Nigeria police force motto?
ANSWER: the police are your friends
7. When was Nigeria Police Force(NPF) established?
8. What are the objective of Nigeria Police Force?
ANSWER: The Nigeria police force objective is to enhance the quality of life in our country by working in partnership with the community and in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear and provide for a safe environment.
Sample Question 4
9. Name the 7 area Commands of Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: (Adamawa, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun.)
10. When did Nigeria become a Republic?
ANSWER: 1 October 1963
11. What year did Nigeria civil war started and ended?
ANSWER: Started 1967 and ended 15th Jan. 1970
12. Which year was Nigeria flag designed and who designed it ?
ANSWER: Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959
13. What is the Current population of Nigeria?
ANSWER: 183 million
14. How many units do the Nigerian police have?