POLYNEKEDE Past Questions & Answers For ND Science
Sample Question 1
Mankind has been raged by many viruses and..1.. diseases such as measles, uberculosis, diarrhea and many others including ..2..known also as the common cold. …3…outbreaks of many of these diseases have been brought under control in the last fifty years. Some .4..like measles and whooping cough still pose a great danger to younger children. The …5… of measles are more easily …6… than those of whooping cough. Unlike that of many others, the viruses of measles are more easily remained ..7.. for hundreds of years. However, once you have had an…8…. Of these dreadful disease, you develop an ..9…which is almost complete and long lasting.
Modern science has made available …10… to prevent many childhood diseases and this is only guarantee of ..1…from these scourges.
Sample Question 2
A B C D
1. Germ bacterial dirty mosquito
2. Catarrh running-nose headache influenza
3. Common sporadic universal regular
4. Pains fevers infections traces
5. Symptoms appearances feels signs
6. Diagnosed treated dealt with handled
7. Unchanged constant erratic undiscovered
8. Epidemic encounter outing attack
9. Impurity armour immunity ability
10. Injections medicine tablets vaccines
11. Freedom discharge cure protection
Sample Question 3
12. A car traveling with a uniform velocity of 30ms-1 along a horizontal road overcomes a constant frictional force of 600N. Calculate the power of the engine of the car?
13. In the day time, it is possible to see under shady areas such as under tree, because light has undergone
A. internal reflection
D. diffuse reflection
14. Three capacitors each of capacitance 1.5μF are connected in series. The total capacitance in the circuit is
Sample Question 4
15. Which of the following is not a product of fermentation of glucose?
C. lactic acid
D. carbon dioxide
16. Which of the following pairs of structures does not perform similar functions?
A. lungs and spiracles
B. root hair and mammalian hair
C. feathers and scales
D. contractile vacuole and kidney
17. The effect of the contraction of the muscles of the diaphragm is that
A. the volume of the thoracic cavity increases
B. more carbon dioxide is expelled through the nostrils
C. the rib cage is drawn inwards
D. the intercostals muscles becomes relaxed