This is a book of aptitude test questions and answers compiled for the recruitment exercises of Schlumberger. It is regularly updated with recent questions as made available by our researchers and is professionally reviewed to meet current demands of psychometric testing.
Different aspects of psychometric and mental screening are carefully covered to give a wholesome pack needed to ensure your success in the test.
This book will be helpful to candidates invited to the aptitude screening test of the firm as it will enable them to prepare accordingly. We also have Oil and Gas Companies Interview Questions and Answers that will enable candidates to give expected answers to questions during the selection interview.
View related materials in our Oil and Gas Jobs Past Questions and Answers Section
Questions for this schlumberger questions test kit are derived from these core areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Basic oil and gas knowledge
Practice additional related test packs in our CBT Centre under Real Exam Settings!
Click on page edge to flip
Schlumberger Recruitment Test and Study Questions And Answers
Sample Question 1
1. Due to the devaluation, many people have become rich, but many others...
B. have been ruined
C. have ruined
D. would have ruined
2. Your suggestion, ___, is beneficial to both the company and the employees.
A. Different than his
B. as well as he
C. as he is
D. like his
3. Many people ______ for six hours without stopping.
A. can’t stand for doing a test
B. can’t stand to be doing a test
C. can’t stand doing a test
D. can’t stand a test to be done
Sample Question 2
4. What is the total capacity in gallons of a rectangular tank 5 meters in height knowing that it will hold 200 liters per foot?
A. 281 gal
B. 1000 gal
C. 867 gal
D. 8670 gal
5. What is the volume in cubic meters of a cylinder with a height of 2 meters and a diameter of 1.5 meters?
A. 14.1 m3
B. 4.5 m3
C. 3.5 m3
D. 18.8 m3
6. How much time in minutes will it take to fill a tank that can hold 660 gallons if we are filling it at 33 gallons per hour?
A. 21780 minutes
B. 1200 minutes
C. 20 minutes
D. 0.3 minutes
Sample Question 3
7. These 3 wells have been drilled with a mud of specific gravity of 1.25 gr/cm. In which well A, B or C, will the highest hydrostatic bottom hole pressure be recorded?
A. Well A
B. Well B
C. Well C
D. All three will have equal bottom hole pressure
8. To reverse the direction of rotation in a 3hp, AC motor we must:
A. Change round all three wires cyclically.
B. Change round any two wires
C. Cannot change the direction of rotation.
D. Change switch position, ie “on” de-energized and “off” energized to get the reversed direction.
Sample Question 4
9. If the density of A is greater than the density of B. What is going to happen ?
A. If P floats in liquid A, it will also float in B.
B. If P floats in liquid B, it may or may not float in A, depending on the density of P.
C. If P sinks in B, it will sink in A also.
D. None of the above answers are correct.
Order full pack of Schlumberger Recruitment Test and Study Questions And Answers with explanations and get the download link
Effect a bank/POS/ATM/USSD transfer or deposit to
Access Bank Plc
Account Name: ExamBase Resource
Account No: 0108141422
Account Type: Current
Text your name, email address and name of product ordered to 08062633226
. Then download the product from your email inbox in the next 2minutes.
Pay online, download a complete copy of Schlumberger Recruitment Test and Study Questions And Answers and get the link sent to your mailbox by clicking the Order Now Button. Also, you can download your material from the History Tab
(under the profile icon dropdown in the upper right hand corner) after payment!
This file is in PDF and can be used on mobile devices. Security settings are enabled to prevent unlawful redistribution.
Kindly note that this comprises of past questions, practice questions and other helpful materials for this agency's or institution's aptitude tests and does not in anyway insinuate any form of partnership or relationship with the institution or agency whose resource pack is presented here.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS!