UNIPORT POST-UTME Past and Study Questions & Answers For Arts
Sample Question 1
1. The messenger ……..home until his boss leaves.
A. dare not went
B. dare not go
C. dare not to go
D. dare not going
2. Sherifat did not behave……her parents wishes
A. with accordance to
B. in accordance about
C. with accordance
D. in accordance with
3. Are you keen……joining me in this venture?
Sample Question 2
4. If 15% of a sum of money is given as N750,000.00, what is the total sum?
5. The product of three numbers is 3876, two of the numbers are 17 and 19. What is the third number?
6. A pair of shoes was sold for N2,250.00 at a loss of 10%. What was the cost price?
Sample Question 3
7. Bulk purchasing of raw materials and finished goods from the producer refers to…….
A. wholesale trade
B. bulk purchasing
C. discount purchase
D. large purchase
8. ….is any legal productive activity in which a person is engaged permanently as a source of livelihood.
9. …………are services rendered to the members of the public.
Sample Question 4
10. The principle of separation of powers is less applicable in a
A. parliamentary system of government
B. unitary system of government
C. confederal system of government
D. federal system of government
11. In a classical federal state, residual powers are vested in the
A. federal and state governments
B. federal government
C. federal and local governments
D. state governments
12. Which of the following systems of government has a bicephalous executive?