UNIZIK POST-UTME Past Questions & Answers For DE
Sample Question 1
1. Last week............at the theatre was the largest had ever seen.
2. Before the operation, the dentist found that his patient's teeth....
A. Have long decayed
B. have long been decayed
C. have long being decayed
D. have been decayed.
3. My little boy suffering...jaundice.
Sample Question 2
Choose the word or phrase closest in meaning to the underlined word.
4. The discussion became animated.
5. Rich citizens are often niggardly in their ways.
6. Thompson was a prosecution witness at the court hearing.
Sample Question 3
7. The Nigerian Civil War lasted between
A. June 1966 -July 1970
B. Jan. 1966 - Jan. 1970
C. July 1967-Jan. 1970
D. July 1966-Jan. 1970
E. Jan. 1967-Jan. 1970.
8. One of the following States is known as "home of peace"
A. Ogun State
B. Osun State
C. Jigawa State
D. Borno State
E. Katsina State.
9. The late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe was born in
Sample Question 4
10. Which of the following is not a good reading habit?
A. phrase reading
B. rhythmic eye movement
D. finger pointing
11. The reading speed of a student who reads a text of 1600 words in 8minutes is?
12. A careful detailed reading with intense concentration is?
A. critical reading
B. reading for links
C. intensive reading
D. extensive reading