Education and Job Resources Base
The Ebonyi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Uburu (EBSCONMU), has announced the release of results of Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 Preliminary Training Session (PTS) Examination and Subsequent procession to Second Semester. All Candidates who took the PTS exams are to proceed to check their results.
HOW TO CHECK RESULT:
1. Visit www.ebsconmu.edu.ng/portal
2. Login your email address or phone number and the password used during activation
3. Click on Results on the left hand pane and select view
4. Choose Your Program (Example: Nursing) and your Level (Example: Year 1)
5. Print out your results
1. Click here to Login to the portal
2. On the left hand pane, click on ‘Make Payment’.
3. Choose POST PTS and Feeding Fees and Year 1 accordingly from the ‘Choose Fee Type’ and ‘Choose Level’ menus respectively
4. Generate invoice and effect payment either online or at any bank branch with the invoice.
5. All fees should be paid on or before resumption
6. Ensure to bring the payment receipt to the cashier for confirmation.
1. Students who did not pass the PTS Examination are automatically disconnected from vital services of the portal and will have their details removed from the college portal in the next 7 days.
2. Successful students are to proceed to make payment for the POST PTS fees and other fees as stipulated by the college
3. Failure to pay before resumption means forfeiture of the admission.