Education and Job Resources Base
Prospective students who applied for the Federal University of Technology Owerri(FUTO) as their first choice, are hereby notified of the institutions that the POSTUTME APPLICATION commences on 23rd September 2021, and ends on 7th October 2021. The Cut-off Mark is 150, candidates are to process their POSTUTME Application with the sum of 2,000 naira.
The candidate must have passed JAMB 2021 with a minimum score of 150.
Candidates must make FUTO his/her first choice institution.
The candidate must have passed any of the SSCE Exams with a minimum of 5 credits inclusive of English and Mathematics.
Direct entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and ALevel in relevant disciplines and subjects
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
Note: Candidates are to pay a 2,000 naira(non-refundable)
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL which would be used for the 2021/2022 Admissions Exercise.
3. Those who fail to choose FUTO as their first choice University WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact: