Eligible undergraduates studying in Nigerian Universities are invited to submit their electronic application for the 2020 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizen and studying within Nigeria
- Applicants must be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or state University
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O' Level Result(s); and 'A' Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant's local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level – for 2018/2019 academic session
DOWNLOAD SHELL SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL-TIME undergraduates only studying in Universities within Nigeria
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for examination date and other details
- Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
DEADLINE: Application closes August 28, 2020
For more Enquiries: [email protected]