Education and Job Resources Base
Reporting to: Head
Deployment Location: Abuja, Port Harcourt
Travel Frequency: Demonstrate (Key competencies)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
Academic: University Degree in Telecoms, Engineering or Applied Sciences.
1. FTTx and/or P2P fibre deployment and maintenance experience are distinct advantages i.e. fibre termination using fusion splice machines, testing & analyzing fibre links with OTDR and Light Source/Power Meters (LSPM), identifying fibre cores with VFLs.
2. Familiarity with the requirements of Health & Safety legislation in Nigeria. Experience in civil works supervision & quality control.
3. Experience in processing ROW License with Local Authorities/State Regulatory Agencies.
4. Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors, team members and the local community.
At least 2 years in the telecommunications industry, with experience in Fiber network deployments and outside plant maintenance. Specific Knowledge of Civil Works planning applications with Nigerian Local Authorities.
Method of Application: All CVs should be sent to [email protected] and subject should be Job title and location as well.