Kogi state Polytechnics (KSP) 20212022 Post UME screening exercise application form for admission into various diploma full time programmmes is now on sale
Check below for procedures
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Only candidates with a Minimum JAMB Score of 100 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have choosen Kogi State Polythecnic as her First Choice, Visit www.jamb.org.ng
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit in any of the SSCE Exams, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option.
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
- The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
- Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
- Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
- Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.