The Nigerian Navy (NN) has announced to the general public her 2020 recruitment exercise.
This announcement is made to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the online registration for the 2020 recruitment exercise commences on the 11th March 2020 and closes on the 21st April 2020.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and mathematics inclusive)
- Must be between the ages of 18-22 years or 18-26 years for those with ND, NCE, nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for Males and 1.65m for Females.
- Must read the detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The following method of application should be adhered to strictly:
- Interested applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Application is free of charge; applicants are advised to apply once as multiple application/registration will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed application form together with the following forms:
- Applicants’ declaration and certification by parent/guardian form
- Local Government Area certification form
- Police certification form
- Guarantor form
- Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies of their online completed forms.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- The recruitment exercise will commence with screening of applicants’ credentials and an aptitude test (place your order on our page to get a copy of the aptitude test past questions and answers or click on: https://www.exambase.ng/book/navy-ssc-and-dssc-recruitment-test-past-questions-answers ) at the designated centers nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any application with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her document and is discovered at anytime will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
Note: Application opens on the 11th March and closes 21st April 2020